Schedule of Children Classes Baltimore
Classes are held
at St Luke's Church, 800 W 36th Street, Baltimore, MD 21211
We are very thankful that St Luke's Church let us rent comfortable rooms at their facility. We are however not affiliated with any religious activity or belief.
For Young Children (2.5-6) - All Levels
Small Kid Class - Poussins (3 - 6 years old)
A playful class in complete immersion with activities similar to what children would do in a French maternelle. They learn words and sentences, use them in songs, dances, games, and stories. Due to the immersion approach the class is suited for both beginners and advanced children.
** IN PERSON **
- Mixed Poussins Spring class (3 to 6 y) in Baltimore (Hampden): - Saturdays 9 to 10 am - April 15th to May 20th - $125.
(No class May 6th)
For English speaking children (7-12)
** ONLINE **
Les Grands - For children 7.5 to 13 years old - A fun class for beginners (A1) to strong elementary (A2+)
Level 1: A dynamic and interactive approach for complete beginners to strong beginners (0 to 2 years of French)
Level 2: for elementary children (3 to 4 years of French)
- Grand 1 WINTER class online (kids 7.5 to 12) - level 1: Sat 10:05-11:30am - Jan 7th to March 18th- $345 (10 weeks).
- Grand 2 WINTER class online (kids 8.5 to 13) - level 2: Sat 11:35-1pm - Jan 7th to March 18th- $345 (10 weeks).
For French Speakers/ Bilingual Children (6-16)
Les P'tits Francais I/II, III/IV
A class tailor-made to the needs of French-speaking/ bilingual children.
Advanced French classes "Les Petits Francais" are online. Check the schedule here.
- If you would like to book/ organize a class for French-speaking/ advanced children in person, please contact us.
- We can organize a class at your location for your child, or a group of children (siblings, friends, a school).
- The hourly price will vary according to the number of hours and participants. See the price list here.
- The curriculum will follow the general French curriculum of French schools (Cp, CE1, CE2, CM1, CM2, 6ième...) unless you'd like us to prepare something specific (CNED; a test..).
Children Classes Measures
Below are the precautions we are be taking, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in order to assure that your child has a safe and enjoyable experience.
While we understand these precautions may be inconvenient, the sole purpose is to provide a safe environment for your child and our staff.
In case we cannot meet in person classes will be online.
For now, masks are optional.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out and ask! Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.